almost 3 years ago
There are two weeks left to build an app on OpenShift Online (Next Generation) that helps people manage their physical or mental health.
If you haven't started a submission yet, please do so now. (We’ll walk you through our submission form process if you need help.) And if you've just recently joined the hackathon, explore the quick-start guide and draw some inspiration from the competition resources.
Before you say "ship it!", make sure you run through this list:
- Have you created or updated a personal health app on OpenShift Online (Next Generation) that fits one of the competition categories?
- Have you clearly demonstrated how your app helps users manage their physical or mental health, and how it utilizes the OpenShift platform?
- Have you created a submission video? Does your video clearly demonstrate how your solution works? Is it no more than five minutes long? (Tip: How to make a great submission video)
- Have you included at least one or more screenshots of your solution?
- Have you provided a link to your working application for judging and testing? Did you include step-by-step testing instructions, including instructions for how to download or access your solution for testing?
Be sure to read through the official rules more than once. Or better yet, have a friend or colleague provide a second pair of eyes to make sure you didn’t miss anything.